Marston’s Pub Franchise - the franchise with more behind the bar
Looking for a profitable business opportunity that will put you at the heart of a local community? Then look no further than the Marston’s Pub Franchise agreement.
All of our franchise opportunities are pubs located in the heart of thriving communities, each with its own individuality and charm. We’re passionate about our pubs and firmly believe that the neighbourhood local is a unique institution that forms an integral part of community life.
Why choose our Pub Franchise?
- Affordable and low-risk – with start-up costs of £20,000 plus working capital
- Financially rewarding – you receive 20% of profit and 20% of turnover, and our franchise sites turn over on average £650,000 p.a.
- Support – we offer an extensive support package to the value of £30,000
- Investment – we regularly invest in our businesses, giving you a pub you can be proud of
- Lower living costs – our pubs all come with rent free, on-site accommodation
- Multi-site – our Pub Franchise model lends itself to multi-site operation
- Great locations – we have opportunities across the country, in particular across the Midlands region
- Peace of mind – we’re the only pub company to hold full membership of the British Franchise Association
- Fun! – our pubs are ideal for someone wishing to build a fun and fulfilling lifestyle
Is it right for you?
The Marston’s Pub Franchise agreement would suit someone who is as committed as we are to ensuring that a neighbourhood pub is a fundamental part of day to day life. Industry experience isn’t essential by any means; we’re more interested in people who are outgoing, have excellent interpersonal and management skills and an aptitude for business.